Saturday, February 7, 2009

Plant a seed, plant a flower, plant a rose.

Listening To: Natalie's Rap by The Lonely Island

I've been thinking, and it's kind of crazy how many cool people I've met just because of my favorite band. Seriously, I have become friends with some really cool people. It's strange, because seemingly "normal" people are hard to find in a crowd of Hanson fans.

But the more I think about it... the less weird it is. If you travel around the country together, and know they won't roll your eyes when you bring up anything Hanson (or opening band) related, and you like basically all the same music... why wouldn't you become fast friends?

2 comments:

Claire Humpage said...

Haha because Some hanson fans think they are above you! :P

itookthewalk said...

Ugh, I know. Good thing I seemed to have found all the cool ones to befriend! :)