Friday, February 13, 2009

You're so gay and you don't even like boys.

Listening to: The Climb by Miley Cyrus

I honestly don't understand why people get so upset over Valentine's day. And I mean people who have have a valentine, and those who don't. If you have someone "special", why not get them flowers or whatevs some random day. I guarantee it'd be more appreciated then, then it would be on a cliche Hallmark holiday. If you don't have a ~valentine, who cares? It's just another day. Sobbing in front of 'How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days' with your tub of ice cream will do you no good. Plus, that movie sucks dick. Mop your shit up and get over it.


Happy Friday the 13th!
-Brianna

2 comments:

Claire Humpage said...

Dude I loveeee that film!
I dont do sobbing over valentines day....I always count myself lucky that i am single haha!
I seriously think relationships are pretty pointless!

itookthewalk said...

Yeah! I really don't mind being single! It suits me much better.